lots of our neighbors were enjoying our sledding hill, but don’t forget: county law requires sidewalks to be shoveled before 12:00 noon following the night in which the snow or ice, or combination thereof, has fallen…
a neighbor wrote on 20/5/20 01:25:
> Hi Can we have a birds in small cage in back yard
> Pigeons? Chickens ? Parrots?
> If yes how many Bunny’s?
> Goats ?
hi, neighbor, as stated in article 5, paragraph 8 of the covenants:
8. Livestock and Poultry. No animals, livestock or poultry of any kind shall be raised, bred or kept on any lot, except that dogs, cats or other household pets may be kept provided they are not kept, bred or maintained for any commercial purpose.
there are also county restrictions that apply as well.
but if the pandemic leads to the total breakdown of our food supply, no one will object to raising chickens for subsistence;-}
Loudoun County Commissioner of the Revenue Robert S. Wertz, Jr., wants to remind all residents of the requirement to register their vehicles.
- Location: 39°1′28.8″N 77°22′55.65″W
- Location: 39°1′36.53″N 77°22′54.39″W
- Location: 39°1′27.96″N 77°22′52.91″W
- Location: 39°1′25.87″N 77°22′56.15″W