Cardinal Glen is situated in eastern Loudoun county, north of Route 7 at the north end of Sterling Boulevard, where we share the entrance with The Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’í’s of Loudoun County.
We are centrally located:
- 10 minutes from AOL headquarters
- 10 minutes from Reston Town Center
- 15 minutes from Dulles airport
- 15 minutes from Tysons Corner
- 20 minutes from Leesburg and Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets
- 5 minutes from the new Dulles Town Center mall
- 10 minutes away from the Virginia Science and Technology Campus of George Washington University
- 5 minutes from Northern Virginia Community College
- 8 minutes from The Loudoun County Library at Cascades
- 7 minutes from The Loudoun County Senior Center at Cascades
- 10 minutes from Claude Moore Park
- 12 minutes from Loudoun Heritage Farm Museum
- 10 minutes from the Claude Moore Recreation Center and Claude Moore Community Center
- 14 minutes from Algonkian Regional Park and public golf course on the Potomac River.