Your HOA is re-negotiating our Community Discount with American Disposal for twice-weekly trash pickup (and once weekly recycling) good until this time next year:
including fuel surcharges and any environmental fees.
New customers get 64-gallon trash and recycling bins.
This is an increase of $5.00 over last year’s rate. In order for new and existing residents to get this pricing, they should contact American Disposal on their website and state they are with the Cardinal Glen HOA and would like the Community rate. Or call their office Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm at 703-368-0500 and request the rate. For existing customers, rates will go into effect on their NEXT billing cycle.
Remember, if everyone signs up with American Disposal, only 1 trash truck will wake u up;-)
Our annual meeting is scheduled for 26 January, when the board will hold elections for Board members whose terms expire, and update members on our activities.
We will be providing light refreshments!
Payments postmarked after December 5, 2019, will incur a 10 percent late payment penalty. Additional interest at the rate of 10 percent per annum will be assessed. The due date will not be extended for bills where assessment questions have been filed with the Board of Equalization.
- Payments may be made:
- Online: https://loudounportal.com/taxes
- Through a mobile device: The Link2Loudoun app is available for free from the iPhone App Store and the Google Play Store. The app allows access to loudounportal.com/taxes to pay your taxes.
- Telephone: 1-800-269-5971 may be called 24 hours a day; during regular business hours, call 703-777-0280. Please have your account number and credit card number ready.
- By Mail:
County of Loudoun, P.O. Box 1000, Leesburg, Virginia 20177-1000
- In Person:
- Treasurer’s Office Locations
- 1 Harrison Street SE, First Floor, Leesburg
- 21641 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 104, Sterling
there are 4 different houseplans, but every house was unique in some way: our family room is on a slab, but in the same model further around the circle it’s over a crawlspace. switches are on different sides of doorways & rooms. plumbing…don’t get me started;-} suffice it to say that almost ever gordon home has had the street supply line replaced, and remember that issue with pinhole leaks in copper piping? yup, been there, replaced that;-}