several neighbors from wren & blue jay courts have reported their power has been out since 6:40 this morning:
…1 dominion truck by the main entrance and 3 trucks near where Barnswallow meets the circle – working on a green box there.
…The power is scheduled to be back on between 11-2 pm
Our good neighbors the Bahá’ís invite all their neighbors to join them for the Bicentenary of the Bab Celebration on October 26th, and an open house on October 27th!
On Saturday, a dozen dignitaries will attend, including Attorney General Herring and Congresswoman Wexton, who will speak briefly from the podium.
On Sunday, there will be tours, panel discussion, film and music.
Loudoun County Commissioner of the Revenue Robert S. Wertz, Jr., wants to remind all residents of the requirement to register their vehicles.
Continue reading LoCo Car Registration Reminder
Please welcome our newest neighbors:
- Linda & Gary Gagnon, 216 Cardinal Glen Cir on 5/16/19
- Eric Hernandez, 1 Wren Ct on 6/06/19
- Ruben & Jennifer Rivera, 310 Cardinal Glen Cir on 6/07/19
- Megan Wolfe, 22 Barnswallow Ct on 7/30/19
- Robert Powers, 200 Cardinal Glen Cir on 8/07/19
- Amy Yuen-Ming Shaw, 5 Wood Owl Ct on 8/13/19