Payments postmarked after December 5, 2019, will incur a 10 percent late payment penalty. Additional interest at the rate of 10 percent per annum will be assessed. The due date will not be extended for bills where assessment questions have been filed with the Board of Equalization.
- Payments may be made:
- Online: https://loudounportal.com/taxes
- Through a mobile device: The Link2Loudoun app is available for free from the iPhone App Store and the Google Play Store. The app allows access to loudounportal.com/taxes to pay your taxes.
- Telephone: 1-800-269-5971 may be called 24 hours a day; during regular business hours, call 703-777-0280. Please have your account number and credit card number ready.
- By Mail:
County of Loudoun, P.O. Box 1000, Leesburg, Virginia 20177-1000
- In Person:
- Treasurer’s Office Locations
- 1 Harrison Street SE, First Floor, Leesburg
- 21641 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 104, Sterling