Payments postmarked after December 5, 2019, will incur a 10 percent late payment penalty. Additional interest at the rate of 10 percent per annum will be assessed. The due date will not be extended for bills where assessment questions have been filed with the Board of Equalization.
Payments may be made:
- Online: https://loudounportal.com/taxes
- Through a mobile device: The Link2Loudoun app is available for free from the iPhone App Store and the Google Play Store. The app allows access to loudounportal.com/taxes to pay your taxes.
- Telephone: 1-800-269-5971 may be called 24 hours a day; during regular business hours, call 703-777-0280. Please have your account number and credit card number ready.
- By Mail:
County of Loudoun, P.O. Box 1000, Leesburg, Virginia 20177-1000
- In Person:
Treasurer’s Office Locations
- 1 Harrison Street SE, First Floor, Leesburg
- 21641 Ridgetop Circle, Suite 104, Sterling
but SVFD sure does mount a response! be sure to support them…
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is offering a training seminar for the public on how to deal with active threat events. Course material to be provided by the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
— OPEN TO THE PUBLIC —
Continue reading “Active Threat” training at the Baha’i Center
Loudoun County Board of Supervisors’ Koran T. Saines’ office is partnering with Enroll Virginia to hold a health insurance enrollment fair at the Sterling Library on Sunday, November 18 from 1:00-5:00 pm. This is an opportunity for people to work with an expert health navigator to review plan options, as well as potential tax credits to help reduce premiums and other health expenses. Please note that an appointment is required. To schedule a free appointment with a navigator call 540.741.2447 or email email@example.com.
Supervisor Saines will be holding additional health fairs in December, January, and February. The January and February ones will focus on Medicaid.
If you are unable to attend any of these fairs you can schedule an appointment online here and get help at the HealthWorks for Northern Virginia locations in Herndon and Leesburg.