Fall Community Walkthrough
In the spirit of maintaining our properties in a neat and attractive manner (per HOA covenants), we will be resuming Cardinal Glen HOA’s community walkthroughs.
We’ll review property exteriors during the second week of October. Here are the things we will be looking for:
- Mildew and/or grime on siding or foundations.
- Leaning mailbox posts, missing/broken shutters, and falling down/broken fences, gates, and rain gutters.
- Peeling and/or badly faded paint on fences, shutters, trim, garage doors, porch pillars/railings, mailboxes, and mailbox posts.
- Constant/long term clutter in the driveway and/or on porches.
Reminder: Ongoing Maintenance includes:
- Hiding trash and recycling bins from public view on non-trash-pickup days (an HOA covenant requirement).
- Keeping shrubs trimmed and removing dead plants and bushes around the exterior.
- Trimming overgrown grass along the curb when you mow, and picking up grass clippings, leaves, tree debris out of the street/gutter.
Help protect our collective investment and keep our property values competitive!