The two homeowners’ associations in Cardinal Glen have merged as of 14dec15.
The associations are responsible for maintaining the common grounds and entrance landscaping, as well as enforcing the HOA covenants and restrictions. Our dues are $135_per_year__bills are sent in February.
- Request the legally required Resale Disclosure Package. Your real estate agent should know to contact the treasurer to request one.
- The Architectural Review Committee must approve all proposed changes for compliance with the relevant covenants and restrictions. The 4 sections are governed by 3 different covenants:
- Architectural Review form
- Common Ground
- Financial Statements
- Proposed Annual Budgets
- HOA bylaws
- Property Covenants & Restrictions
- Virginia State Charter
- Articles Of Incorporation
- Board meeting minutes
- Common Interest Community Board documents
- Complaint Form
- HOA database (a work in progress; email for login)
- Recent newsletters.