[Rt7study] thoughts

to advocate for cardinal glen's continued access to rt7 rt7study at cardinalglen.org
Thu Jan 27 11:34:59 EST 2022

Hello everyone, I would like to start by saying that I am very thankful this group has been started and sincerely appreciate the efforts put forth to date.   I would like to share my opinion from the Zoom meeting and from limited conversations with a few neighbors during my walks around the neighborhood.    Although both plans are related to losing our neighborhood access, I find the information is too convoluted with simultaneous discussions on both the 2040 plan and the 5- year plan.  I believe our efforts in getting the neighborhood involved will be better served if the information we provide is separated and focused on the initial 5-year plan.  In spite of this group's efforts, I think a large amount of people in this neighborhood do still believe this is a 20-year issue, not realizing this is going to happen in 5 years unless we fight it, and win.     I believe that our efforts should concentrated on the 5- year plan as the immediate challenge and we should strongly focus on the safety issues, which I believe are hard for them to justified taking Cardinal Glen into consideration.   Once we prevail, this plan will not only address our immediate needs but will give us a substantial platform on which to fight the 2040 plan, if needed.

Again, thank for for allowing me to share my opinion and I look forward to working with you all.
Debbie Dawson4 Wood Owl Ct.