[Rt7study] Letter to the Editor on Loudoun Times Mirror

to advocate for cardinal glen's continued access to rt7 rt7study at cardinalglen.org
Thu Jan 20 09:05:29 EST 2022

Hello neighbours,
An edited version of the letter got published in the Loudoun Times Mirror.
They have an actual editor who made me rework it so many times. It’s more
concise.

https://www.loudountimes.com/opinion/balala-on-the-route-7-corridor-study/article_e5775d4e-7426-11ec-85e8-c31b88c965b2.html

Regards,
Maliha