[Rt7study] Follow-up concerning traffic light on Rt. 7

to advocate for cardinal glen's continued access to rt7 rt7study at cardinalglen.org
Wed Jan 19 08:34:24 EST 2022

thank you for getting back to us, mitch, we're glad to hear that you
are as concerned as we are.

i have set up a listserve rt7study at cardinalglen.org which we use to
communicate with all interested...please do sign up with the email
addr you wish to use on it. just visit

or email rt7study at cardinalglen.org to be added to the list. recent
news on the issue can be found at
     https://cardinalglen.org/?s=rt7

Mitchell Jacobson wrote on 22/01/19 07:49:

> Tom, we hope that you and all our friends on the HOA and living in
> Cardinal Glen are doing well as we collectively deal with the
> challenges of this lingering pandemic.
>
> We are sorry to have to acknowledge and let you and the HOA know that,
> while Roy quickly shared your November 9 email and request with the
> Spiritual Assembly, the note somehow went MIA in our email inbox and
> we only found and reviewed it last night.  We are letting you know
> that to avoid your thinking that Roy ignored your note and/or that we
> are not concerned about the plans to remove the traffic light on 7.
>
> Quite to the contrary, this plan to remove the light could pose not
> just inconvenience but potentially unnecessary risks for our Baha'i
> community members as well as the residents in Cardinal
> Glen...especially when many cars could be leaving an event at the
> Baha'i Center and needing to negotiate accessing RT. 7 without
> sufficient traffic lights to moderate the flow of traffic.
>
> At this point, we are asking if there is anything we can still do to
> voice our concerns and would appreciate your keeping us informed about
> any further meetings scheduled with the authorities or, in the
> meantime, if you have a suggestion about who we should contact
> directly to express our concerns and lend support to the Cardinal Glen
> HOA and residents.
>
> Best wishes for a Happy & Healthy New Year!!!
>
> Mitch Jacobson (on behalf of the entire Spiritual Assembly)

we are all doing well, thanks, meeting virtually until the time your
facility is again available, hopefully soon!

--
tom wible
cardinal glen of sterling HOA
treasurer at cardinalglen.org