[Rt7study] Board of Supervisors Mtgs THIS WEEK!

to advocate for cardinal glen's continued access to rt7 rt7study at cardinalglen.org
Wed Feb 23 10:51:51 EST 2022

Hello again Cardinal Glen Neighbors! Your chance to speak directly to the Board of Supervisors regarding our Rt 7 Traffic light is here!

The Board of Supervisors will adopt the FY 2023 budget at its business meeting April 5, 2022. This week there are 3 opportunities to speak to the BoS. PLEASE consider signing up to speak (either in person or virtually) at one of these meetings:

·       TOMORROW, February 24 @ 3PM and @ 6PM
·       February 26 @ 9AM
Here is a link to the agendas <https://www.loudoun.gov/3427/Budget-Meetings> which has detailed information about how to sign up to speak.  If you do sign up, if you can please let us know which meeting you will be attending, that would be greatly appreciate.

Thank you in advance for your support and assistance in helping save our light and keeping route 7 and our neighbors safe.

Cardinal Glen of Sterling HOA