[Rt7study] Dec 6th meeting

to advocate for cardinal glen'scontinued access to rt7 rt7study at cardinalglen.org
Fri Nov 26 09:40:40 EST 2021

Hi Lori - I’m looking on Vistaprint to see how quickly we can get a couple yard signs made and delivered.

Krista M. Donlon

On Nov 26, 2021, at 9:08 AM, to advocate for cardinal glen'scontinued access to rt7 <rt7study at cardinalglen.org> wrote:

Hi,

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!  Is there anyone that can make a sign for the front entrance notifying the community about the proposal and directing them to the HOA website?

Thank you!

Lori Leonard Jule
Senior Loan Officer | NMLS ID #190409
The Tunador Group at Atlantic Coast Mortgage
O: 571-421-2406
M: 703-307-0471
F: 703-991-8290
ljule at acmllc.com<mailto:ljule at acmllc.com>
www.TheTunadorGroup.com<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thetunadorgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Ckdonlon%40aba.com%7C3d3e323619524ec727db08d9b0e63ddc%7Cfe17a64031f14411aa9053b5cce85e14%7C0%7C1%7C637735325226931709%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=sMak1NbN%2BDGPWZek3iW845mDM89HHE%2BQT5dwxJxiXiM%3D&reserved=0>
Offices at One Loudoun and Fairfax Corner

<image001.png>

Notice: This e-mail message, and any attachments, may contain trade secrets or proprietary, confidential, or privileged information about or relating to Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, then you are prohibited from using, distributing, forwarding, or reproducing it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC and delete this e-mail, and any attachments, from your computer system. Certain views and opinions expressed in this e-mail, and any attachments, may be personal to the sender and not necessarily reflective of the views of Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC.

Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC markets certain of its products and services under the trade name, Nucasa Mortgage, and in Pennsylvania markets certain of its products and services under the trade name, ACM, LLC of PA. Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC is an Equal Housing Lender | 4097 Monument Corner Drive, Suite 600, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Company NMLS ID #643114 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)