[Rt7study] 2 Rt7study moderator request(s) waiting

to advocate for cardinal glen'scontinued access to rt7 rt7study at cardinalglen.org
Wed Nov 17 09:27:57 EST 2021

the problem with ppl's replies including the entire thread is
exponential growth...eventually there won't be enough particles in the
universe to store all the bits...i remember when u usta hafta pay by
the byte, way back b4 the intarwebs...u may have noticed my abrv8d
style;-)

please note that

To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit theRt7study
Archives <http://cardinalglen.org/pipermail/rt7study_cardinalglen.org/>.

so to avoid the delay of manual approval, simply cut the excess b4
hitting send...

--
tom wible
webmaster at cardinalglen.org