[Rt7study] Cardinal Glen - Rt 7 and Traffic light discussion

to advocate for cardinal glen'scontinued access to rt7 rt7study at cardinalglen.org
Tue Nov 16 10:24:05 EST 2021

Hi Becca,

Thanks for the email and letting me know you joined as we wrapped up – I totally understand your other obligations!

We’re going to request our supervisor & a representative from the planning committee to come out and meet with us and walk us through the proposed plan and the timing.  We’ll notify the entire community of this “town hall” so everyone can hear it directly from county representatives.

Stay tuned for more to come and of course if you know anyone that would help to facilitate this please let us know!

Regards,

Lori Leonard Jule
Senior Loan Officer | NMLS ID #190409
The Tunador Group at Atlantic Coast Mortgage
O: 571-421-2406
M: 703-307-0471
F: 703-991-8290
ljule at acmllc.com<mailto:ljule at acmllc.com>
www.TheTunadorGroup.com<http://www.thetunadorgroup.com/>
Offices at One Loudoun and Fairfax Corner