[Rt7study] Rt 7 traffic pattern changes

rt7study at cardinalglen.org rt7study at cardinalglen.org
Sat Nov 6 13:55:58 EDT 2021

Hello Everybody

*Here are some of my thoughts to start our discussions.*

What are the current traffic problems identified in the Rt 7 study?

How will the proposed traffic changes solve these problems?

Does the Rt 7 study identify any negative impacts to CG if traffic changes
are implemented?

When are new traffic changes expected to be implemented?

Who makes final decision to implement them?

When will this decision be made?

Was Cardinal Glen HOA given formal notice of the potential traffic changes?

Did Koran Saines, Sterling District, Loudoun County Board of Supervisors,
request any input from CG HOA on these traffic changes?

Has the CG HOA communicated with other nearby HOA's about their reactions
to traffic changes?

Thanks

Bob Powers

200 Cardinal Glen Circle