[Rt7study] Dec 6th meeting notes regarding Rt 7/Cardinal Glen Circle proposal

to advocate for cardinal glen'scontinued access to rt7 rt7study at cardinalglen.org
Wed Dec 8 18:09:49 EST 2021

Hi,

Attached are the notes from our meeting on Monday the 6th.  Thank you to Krista & Megan for a well organized and informative meeting!

We will be in touch to discuss next steps.

Tom, will you please send the notes to all the homeowners?  I don't know/have an easy way to send to the entire list.

Regards,

Lori Leonard Jule
Senior Loan Officer | NMLS ID #190409
The Tunador Group at Atlantic Coast Mortgage
O: 571-421-2406
M: 703-307-0471
F: 703-991-8290
ljule at acmllc.com<mailto:ljule at acmllc.com>
www.TheTunadorGroup.com<http://www.thetunadorgroup.com/>
Offices at One Loudoun and Fairfax Corner

[cid:image001.png at 01D7EC5E.C9741D30]

Notice: This e-mail message, and any attachments, may contain trade secrets, or proprietary, confidential, or privileged information about or relating to Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC (ACM). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, then you are prohibited from using, distributing, forwarding, or reproducing it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify ACM and delete this e-mail, and any attachments, from your computer system. Certain views and opinions expressed in this e-mail, and any attachments, may be personal to the sender and not necessarily reflective of the views of ACM.

Atlantic Coast Mortgage, LLC is an Equal Housing Lender | 4097 Monument Corner Drive, Suite 600, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Company NMLS ID #643114 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)